Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Inaugural post - Welcome to Incomparable: A Jensen Ackels Fan Blog


Thanks for stopping by Incomparable! There are many wonderful fan sites and the like dedicated to Supernatural star Jensen Ackles, so instead of more of the same, I thought I would do a Jensen Blog.

The idea behind this blog is to post news, video links etc daily in a kind of one stop shop for your Jensen info. I will be linking to fan sites, for Jensen, Supernatural and Jared Padalecki in the coming days so if I miss anyone please let me know either in the comments section or by email. I will also be linking to sites I come across that feature quality avatars etc. I welcome all suggestions. As I am just getting this underway it will be a little bit before the full functionality I want the blog to have will be complete.

To start us off, I came across The Tv Addict this morning that is worthy of a bookmark. The article that caught my eye was "On the set with Supernatural stars Jared Padelecki and Jensen Ackles."This is a must read for all Supernatural fans, but I warn you.... Jensen gives out a few spoilers in the way of Season Finale information. Do not read if you don't want any hints.

Also from YouTube land here is a new fan video with scenes from In My Time of Dying set to Look After You by The Fray.

No comments: